Forum: Typo Length of the RSS flow

Harry S. (Guest)
What is the limit of the RSS flow ? Is it by date or by number of posts
?
My flow (1) stops on December 19th. Is there a way to keep all the posts
in the flow ?

Thx,
(1) http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/articles.rss
Cyril M. (Guest)
Harry S. a écrit :
> Hi,
> What is the limit of the RSS flow ? Is it by date or by number of posts
> ?
> My flow (1) stops on December 19th. Is there a way to keep all the posts
> in the flow ?
>
> Thx,
> (1) http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/articles.rss

I start a little documentation about this part in our wiki :

http://wiki.github.com/fdv/typo/define-the-number-...
Cyril M. (Guest)
Harry S. a écrit :
> Hi,
> What is the limit of the RSS flow ? Is it by date or by number of posts
> ?
> My flow (1) stops on December 19th. Is there a way to keep all the posts
> in the flow ?
>
> Thx,
> (1) http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/articles.rss

You can define the number of article in your index.

By HTML or by RSS feed in url :

http://your_blog/admin/settings/read

You can go to admin -> configuration -> read

Your welcome
Harry S. (Guest)
on 2009-02-16 08:34
Cool. Thx.