Forum: Ruby on Rails 404 error after deploying an app with passenger

landry (Guest)
Hello,

I'm desperatly trying to install an app with phusion passenger. I've
already spent 2 days with no success, can somebody help me, please ?
Here is my problem :
I already installed phusion passenger with no problem. It's running on
apache2 on  ubuntu 8.10.
I configured everything as mentioned on passenger's website, but i
only get a 404 error, whatever url i try...
Hassan S. (Guest)
On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM, landry <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> I'm desperatly trying to install an app with phusion passenger. I've
> already spent 2 days with no success, can somebody help me, please ?

<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

HTH,