Forum: Ruby changing email settings

Bill W. (Guest)
Greetings,

Can anybody tell me what I need to do to change my email address for
this
list?  I've successfully changed the settings at comp.lang.ruby and
ruby-talk-google and am getting digests from both at the new email
address,
but can't seem to get this one changed.  If anyone knows, it would be
great
to get rid of the dups I get via those first two too.

Thanks,
Bill
Robert K. (Guest)
On 14.02.2009 17:36, Bill W. wrote:
> Can anybody tell me what I need to do to change my email address for this
> list?

Unsubscribing the old and subscribing the new address should work.

Cheers

  robert