Forum: Ruby on Rails params

Vetrivel V. (Guest)
on 2009-02-14 08:36
How to convert params variable as hash.I am not able to convert params
as a hash.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Feb 14, 6:36 am, Vetrivel V. <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
s.net> wrote:
> How to convert params variable as hash.I am not able to convert params
> as a hash.

If you are talking about the params variable you get in your
controller actions, it's already a hash. Perhaps you can clarify what
you're trying to do and the problem you have encountered?

Fred