Forum: RSpec the latest rspec clone

David C. (Guest)
Turns out I'm in the market for a new car ...

http://jalopnik.com/5151658/hyundai-genesis-coupe-...
Ben M. (Guest)
David C. wrote:
> Turns out I'm in the market for a new car ...
>
> http://jalopnik.com/5151658/hyundai-genesis-coupe-...

LOL... I expect you to roll into Vegas at this year's railsconf in that
bad boy...

Oh, and I found the car that I expect Aslak to come in:

http://images.loqu.com/contents/821/153/image/shuiguo2.jpg

-Ben