Forum: NGINX Sites powered by nginx

Dan Dascalescu (Guest)
I just discovered this site today, AppliedStacks.com. It's a structured
wiki of
technologies that power web sites. Was very surprised to find that there
were
ZERO listings of nginx!

http://www.appliedstacks.com/PoweredBy/nginx
Daniel (Guest)
Dan Dascalescu さんは書きました:
> I just discovered this site today, AppliedStacks.com. It's a structured wiki of
> technologies that power web sites. Was very surprised to find that there were
> ZERO listings of nginx!
>
> http://www.appliedstacks.com/PoweredBy/nginx

Some time ago I checked few sites in Alexa Top 500, and put it in the
wiki in spanish:
http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxEs#line-33

Tuqui
Cliff W. (Guest)