Forum: Ruby on Rails using the logger from Libs directory

sergio.sprite (Guest)
Hello everybody, I need to log some messages from some class on Libs
directory, do you know how can I access the logger.info from this
directory ? is there a way to do this ? I would appreciate your help,
thanks in advice
Oldtimer (Guest)
On 13 Feb., 00:39, "sergio.sprite" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello everybody, I need to log some messages from some class on Libs
> directory, do you know how can I access the logger.info from this
> directory ? is there a way to do this ? I would appreciate your help,
> thanks in advice

if you use a rake with option 'environment', just use that:

RAILS_DEFAULT_LOGGER.info('xxxx')

;-)
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 13 Feb 2009, at 12:40, Oldtimer wrote:

> RAILS_DEFAULT_LOGGER.info('xxxx')

Or Rails.logger (which boils down to the same thing)