Forum: Ruby Autofocus system

CBlair1986 (Guest)
I came across an interesting, simple, and intuitive system to get
things done, described here:

http://www.markforster.net/autofocus-system/

I wrote a dirt-simple commandline script to use this system on my
linux laptop, posted here:

http://pastebin.com/f4c7eba47

and here:

http://etherpad.com/ACAS

I would be grateful for any input, because I know the way I'm doing
things is quite clunky, but I cannot thinking of any way to do it
differently.
Saji N. Hameed (Guest)
* CBlair1986 <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> [2009-02-13 07:38:43 +0900]:

> I came across an interesting, simple, and intuitive system to get
> things done, described here:
>
> http://www.markforster.net/autofocus-system/
>
> I wrote a dirt-simple commandline script to use this system on my
> linux laptop, posted here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/f4c7eba47

Interesting system.. What about adding functionality to edit an entry
and to remove entries too?.

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
KOREA