Forum: Ruby Manually built library to be required?

Tim M. (Guest)
on 2009-02-12 19:52
I manually built the Chipmunk ruby library, and now I have this
directory list: Chipmunk-4.1.0/ruby
And in this 'ruby' dir is a bunch of .c, .o, .h, and a .bundle. I can
'require 'chipmunk' when I am in the ruby dir, but not if I am anywhere
else. Is there a place I should put the .bundle and all the other files
so that I can use this library from anywherE?
Tim M. (Guest)
on 2009-02-12 20:23
Tim M. wrote:
> I manually built the Chipmunk ruby library, and now I have this
> directory list: Chipmunk-4.1.0/ruby
> And in this 'ruby' dir is a bunch of .c, .o, .h, and a .bundle. I can
> 'require 'chipmunk' when I am in the ruby dir, but not if I am anywhere
> else. Is there a place I should put the .bundle and all the other files
> so that I can use this library from anywherE?

Is all I need to move the chipmunk.bundle?