From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Michael
Letterle
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:00 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Ironruby-core] IronRuby Mono/Linux Build

Is up and running again, under integrity now:
http://www.integrityapp.com

The twitter should update again, but only when I push to my linux branch
(for now): http://twitter.com/ironrubyci
Michael L. (Guest)
Working on that ;)

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Jimmy S. <
Michael L. (Guest)
http://ironruby.colliertech.org/integrity/

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Michael L. <
Jimmy S. (Guest)
Thanks! Linked to from here: http://ironruby.net/About

~js

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Michael L.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid<mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid>>
wrote:
Working on that ;)

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Jimmy S.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid<mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid>>
wrote:

Awesome! Good choice =) Is there a link to the actual app?

From:

--
Michael L.
IronRuby MVP

Michael L.
IronRuby MVP
http://blog.prokrams.com
Michael L. (Guest)
BTW I have it set up doing true CI now.  Any time anyone pushes to the
linux
branch of my fork it will run a build.  If anyone would like to be a
contributor just send me an email and I'll add you to the repo.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Jimmy S. <