Forum: Ruby unsubcribe

Thomas Hoffer (Guest)
unsubscribe
Koleen Schoon (Guest)
I just had a question about where and why you use Ruby, because I'm
doing a project for Software Development and then I'll be out of your
hair... Sorry to have tried to bother you...
Stefan Klecun (Guest)
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Koleen Schoon

> > unsubscribe

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie.

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.s...

I'm using ruby as the programming language in a module at
University<http://www.dmu.ac.uk>.
We are studying Agile Software Development.

Stefan.
Gregory B. (Guest)
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Koleen Schoon

> I just had a question about where and why you use Ruby, because I'm doing a project for
Software Development and then I'll be out of your hair... Sorry to have tried to bother
you...

Do not highjack threads.  Start a new post rather than replying to an
old one with a completely unrelated topic.

-greg