Forum: Ruby on Rails config.default_timezone vs. config.time_zone

James B. (Guest)
on 2009-02-10 19:07
In config/environment.rb are these statements equivalent?

config.default_timezone = :utc
config.time_zone = "UTC"

If not, then how do they differ in effect?
James B. (Guest)
on 2009-02-10 19:07

Should have been: