Forum: Ruby Image recognition

Michel B. (Guest)
Hello,

I need to write a software who read an image from a questionary, and
recognize the options marked.
Anyone knows any gem who has some function like it? I'm think about use
rmagick.

Thanks,

Michel
Dominik H. (Guest)
On [Tue, 10.02.2009 01:44], Michel B. wrote:
> I need to write a software who read an image from a questionary, and
> recognize the options marked.
> Anyone knows any gem who has some function like it? I'm think about use rmagick.

My idea of a workflow would be as following:
- load the image
- crop to each question
- convert that extract to black/white
- create a histogramm