Forum: Ruby on Rails Uploading Files

Krishna P. (Guest)
I would like to upload an image into rails application.
so can anybody send me the details for starter like me.
MaD (Guest)
take a look at the plugins attachment_fu and paperclip. they might do
the job for you (and if not, their code could be helpful as starters
to developing stuff yourself).
Hitesh R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-09 11:58
Krishna Porandla wrote:
> I would like to upload an image into rails application.
> so can anybody send me the details for starter like me.

You can also use RMagick.
find the bellow link

http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/install-faq.html
http://www.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/