Forum: GNU Radio What programs to use to display output from USRP

Mir A. (Guest)

Can anyone tell me what codes can I use to observe the signal out of
usrp.
Actually, when put in another way I want to know what can I do to
validate
the output that comes out of the USRP when any particular code is run.

I looked up in the archive but found nothing that could help me.

Thanks,
Ali
Karthik (Guest)
On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Mir A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

you could attach a file sink and look at the output in matlab or octave.
The
codes for opening them are gnuradio-core/src/utils directory.

Karthik
Pauli Rikula (Guest)
I use GNU-plot http://www.gnuplot.info/ , R http://www.r-project.org/
and some Python scripts to glue em. Works fine for me.

--
- Pauli Rikula
Mir A. (Guest)

I will try these out. I am developing a DSSS system on gnuradio and
hence
the interest in looking at the output once the signal is spread using a
gold
code.

Thanks,
Ali