Forum: GNU Radio GNU Radio server operational

Johnathan C. (Guest)
The gnuradio.org site is back up, though we will require another
period of downtime in the next day or so.  Please let us know if you
find anything out of the ordinary.

We are now running Apache 2.2, Trac 0.10.4, and Subversion 1.4.6, and
planning a further upgrade to Trac 0.11 and Subversion 1.5 soon.

Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
Martin D. (Guest)
Johnathan C. wrote:
> The gnuradio.org site is back up, though we will require another
> period of downtime in the next day or so.  Please let us know if you
> find anything out of the ordinary.
>
> We are now running Apache 2.2, Trac 0.10.4, and Subversion 1.4.6, and
> planning a further upgrade to Trac 0.11 and Subversion 1.5 soon.
>
> Johnathan C.
> Corgan Enterprises LLC

http://gnuradio.org/trac gives me

Trac detected an internal error:

If you think this really should work and you can reproduce it, you
should consider reporting this problem to the Trac team.

Go to http://trac.edgewall.org/ and create a new ticket where you
describe the problem, how to reproduce it. Don't forget to include the
Python
traceback found below.

TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide
Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/main.py", line 406,
in dispatch_request
    dispatcher.dispatch(req)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/main.py", line 243,
in dispatch
    req.session.save()
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/session.py", line
210, in save
    db.commit()
OperationalError: database is locked
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Martin D.

> http://gnuradio.org/trac gives me
>
> Trac detected an internal error:

>    db.commit()
> OperationalError: database is locked

We got this on occasion before the upgrade as well.  I think there is
a limit to the number of pending locks on the database, and we're
getting constantly hammered by search engine indexing our Trac source
code browser.  I've recently tried specially crafting a robots.txt to
cut down on this.

Johnathan