Forum: RSpec How to write test cases in rcov

Brijesh S. (Guest)
on 2009-02-07 08:06
Hi I am using rcov to generate code coverage. But I don't know how to
write cases  for that...

I have installed rcov gem and and execute rcov test/*.rb command. It
shows me some code coverage in files.

Can anyone  help me by giving example that how to write test cases and
where to write...

Thanks in advance...
David C. (Guest)
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Brijesh S.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi I am using rcov to generate code coverage. But I don't know how to
> write cases  for that...
>
> I have installed rcov gem and and execute rcov test/*.rb command. It
> shows me some code coverage in files.
>
> Can anyone  help me by giving example that how to write test cases and
> where to write...
>
> Thanks in advance...

http://rspec.info/documentation/tools/rcov.html

Cheers,