Forum: Ruby on Rails Attachment fu plugin image upload

Cyrus D. (Guest)
on 2009-02-06 11:26
Hello Everyone,

Anybody know how to upload multiple images using attachment fu plugin

thanks in advance
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 06 Feb 2009, at 10:26, Cyrus D. wrote:

> Anybody know how to upload multiple images using attachment fu plugin

attachment_fu is a model plugin, so it has nothing to do with multiple
file upload. That said, a simple google search brings up plenty of
tutorials on how to handle it in views and controller and pass it to
your attachment_fu powered model:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-...

Best regards

Peter De Berdt
tschundeee (Guest)
I tried attachment_fu and paperclip and I can only recommend
paperclip... I think it's easier and more rails-like :-)
To your question: This guide looks good:
http://www.flex888.com/122/multiple-file-upload-wi...
I have in mind that acts_as_attachment and attachment_fu have the same
API so this should work for attachment_fu ;)

On Feb 6, 10:26 am, Cyrus D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Mathieu R. (Guest)
I used both: as far as I know paperclip only permits you to have 1
attachment per model. attachment_fu is more flexible about this.
am I wrong?
Andrew T. (Guest)
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Mathieu R. <

> I used both: as far as I know paperclip only permits you to have 1
> attachment per model. attachment_fu is more flexible about this.
> am I wrong?

Paperclip allows more than one attachment per model

Andrew T.
http://ramblingsonrails.com

Mathieu R. (Guest)
It allows 1 - n ? Can I have a list of attachments associated to the
model?
or you have to add each attachment?

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Andrew T. <