Forum: Ruby on Rails upload multiple images with attachment_fu

Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-06 08:45
i am getting array of images but when i trying to save it,
it gives error

   NoMethodError (undefined method `strip' for
   #<ActionController::UploadedStringIO:0x458afe4>)

help ?
Sarika P. (Guest)
on 2009-02-09 09:09
hi,

You may use RMagick for this since there is method Image_list which
helps to create an array of images and store them into single image

Dharmdip R. wrote:
> i am getting array of images but when i trying to save it,
> it gives error
>
>    NoMethodError (undefined method `strip' for
>    #<ActionController::UploadedStringIO:0x458afe4>)
>

> help ?
Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-10 06:18
Sarika P. wrote:
> hi,
>
> You may use RMagick for this since there is method Image_list which
> helps to create an array of images and store them into single image
>

> Dharmdip R. wrote:
>> i am getting array of images but when i trying to save it,
>> it gives error
>>
>>    NoMethodError (undefined method `strip' for
>>    #<ActionController::UploadedStringIO:0x458afe4>)
>>

>> help ?

Thank you .