Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] Progress Bar

Matt W. (Guest)
Inspired by Nick Evans' RSpec progress bar[1], I had a little crack at
implementing the progress bar for cucumber, 'cause I want to know how
long a break I can take while the features are running :)

It's in my fork, in the coverage_formatter branch:
http://github.com/mattwynne/cucumber/tree/master

It will dump failing feature, scenario, step and the exception as the
features run.

No specs for it, it's just a spike.

[1]http://ekenosen.net/nick/devblog/2008/12/better-pr...

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com
nicholas a. evans (Guest)
Yay!  Thanks for this.  I kept saying "I'll get around to this...
tomorrow!"  And well... :-)

--
Nick
Luke M. (Guest)

On Feb 6, 2009, at 2:43 PM, nicholas a. evans wrote:

>> how long a
>> [1]http://ekenosen.net/nick/devblog/2008/12/better-pr...

Luke M.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid