Forum: IronRuby http://ironruby.info

Jimmy S. (Guest)
Check out http://ironruby.info, a new site for tracking IronRuby perf,
RubySpec results, and other random nuggets of info. Read more about it
here: http://blog.jimmy.schementi.com/2009/02/ironrubyinfo.html

~Jimmy
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Jimmy S. wrote:
> Check out http://ironruby.info, a new site for tracking IronRuby perf,
> RubySpec results, and other random nuggets of info. Read more about it
> here: http://blog.jimmy.schementi.com/2009/02/ironrubyinfo.html

Nice...I'll have to set something like that up for JRuby. Maybe the
IR-specific bits could be pulled out into a separate file, so the same
stats-doohicky could support multiple impls?

- Charlie
Jimmy S. (Guest)
Charles Oliver N. wrote:
> Jimmy S. wrote:
> > Check out http://ironruby.info, a new site for tracking IronRuby
> perf,
> > RubySpec results, and other random nuggets of info. Read more about
> it
> > here: http://blog.jimmy.schementi.com/2009/02/ironrubyinfo.html
>
> Nice...I'll have to set something like that up for JRuby. Maybe the
> IR-specific bits could be pulled out into a separate file, so the same
> stats-doohicky could support multiple impls?

Thanks, and it would be awesome to have it compare to JRuby too. It'll
be relatively easy to make it "Run impl X against MatzRuby". I also want
to add JRuby up there as well as yet another point of comparison, but
you can spin up your own site regardless. I'll let you know when it can
run against multiple implementations.
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Jimmy S. wrote:

> Thanks, and it would be awesome to have it compare to JRuby too. It'll be relatively
easy to make it "Run impl X against MatzRuby". I also want to add JRuby up there as well
as yet another point of comparison, but you can spin up your own site regardless. I'll let
you know when it can run against multiple implementations.

Cool, let me know how I can help.