Forum: Ruby on Rails ar_mailer and missing template in production environment

Borja Martín (Guest)
I'm trying to use ar_mailer to send newsletters in my application. The
thing is that what I've done works fine while I'm under development mode
but when I try to run it in my server in production mode I become the
following error(it also appears after switching webrick to run in
production mode):
http://pastie.org/377011

I'm using Rails 2.2.2

Thanks in advance

Regards

--
/**
 * dagi3d v4 - http://dagi3d.net

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Learn rails: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
Borja Martín (Guest)
yes, it's there.
as I mentioned, while working in my machine, if I restart Webrick and
switch to production mode, it just stops working and when I switch back
to development mode, it works again...

--
/**
 * dagi3d v4 - http://dagi3d.net

I would be interested in any solutions.

Gary.
Sean McGilvray (Guest)
Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  I am have the same thing
happen
to me right now.

Thank you,

Sean McGilvray