Forum: Ruby on Rails initializer

spokra (Guest)
Have an app that works fine in development but not production behind
pound that uses Geokit.  I've figured out the API key is wrong.  is
there a way to configure each mongrel with a different API key?  if
there a variable i can check in the initializer and provide the right
API key for that port  since it's going to be based on the internal
address:port the connection is on?
Alan B. (Guest)
here's an example of how the port number can be accessed

*http://pastie.org/169850

al
*

--
Available for Ruby on Rails development opportunities