Forum: Ruby on Rails Validation - Credit Card Validation

Cyrus D. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 10:47
Hello Everyone

any one know how to validate credit card information in rails ?

please help me

thanks in advance
Ramon T. (Guest)
I doubt anyone will give step-by-step instructions but checkout active
merchant gem.  I've found the active merchant pdf in peepcode to be
quite helpful.

Ramon T.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Cyrus D.
Cyrus D. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 11:01
Hello

Thanks , is also do payment gateways processsing ? this plugin ?
Sazima (Guest)
Cyrus,

You gotta check out Amy Hoy's cheatsheet!

http://www.slash7.com/articles/2008/12/29/jump-sta...

http://jumpstartcc.com/

Cheers, SAzima
Alan B. (Guest)
yes active merchant does gateways and also paypal stuff (my usage so
far).
there is a very good cheat sheet on how to use it for gateways:
http://jumpstartcc.com/

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Cyrus D.

> Hello
>
> Thanks , is also do payment gateways processsing ? this plugin ?
>
> --

Available for Ruby on Rails development opportunities
Steve R. (Guest)

It's a good screen against flat-out invalid numbers. After that, it's
between you and your credit card payment acceptor.
Alan B. (Guest)
active merchant comes w/ somr luhn javascript validation too

--
Available for Ruby on Rails development opportunities