Forum: Ruby on Rails check box issue

Bobby V. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 07:18
Code: html
<%= check_box "other_facility", "others" %> Other Facilities
      <%= observe_field(:other_facility_others,
                        :update => :other_facility,
                        :url => { :action => :others}) %>
I have used this code... i'm getting the action correctly but still i'm
having one issue....

if i click tat check box again , tat action has to hide.... i don know
how to fix this....

and also having some check boxes, if i click this box it ll work using
ajax and i save this other field into my database and i show all check
box fields in my view...

here the issue is if i click some check boxes and also click the other
box, the old check box values are refreshed, i don know how to get the
checked value of the
check boxes...

can u plz help me?
Julian L. (Guest)
Use a session or url encode on the observer

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Learn rails: http://sensei.zenunit.com/

Bobby V. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 07:50
Bobby Vijay wrote:
> Code: html
> <%= check_box "other_facility", "others" %> Other Facilities
>       <%= observe_field(:other_facility_others,
>                         :update => :other_facility,
>                         :url => { :action => :others}) %>
> I have used this code... i'm getting the action correctly but still i'm
> having one issue....
>
> if i click tat check box again , tat action has to hide.... i don know
> how to fix this....
>
> and also having some check boxes, if i click this box it ll work using
> ajax and i save this other field into my database and i show all check
> box fields in my view...
>
> here the issue is if i click some check boxes and also click the other
> box, the old check box values are refreshed, i don know how to get the
> checked value of the
> check boxes...
>
> can u plz help me?

can u plz tel me in detail..... thank u....
Bobby V. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 08:16
Julian L. wrote:
> Use a session or url encode on the observer
>
> Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
> Learn rails: http://sensei.zenunit.com/

can u plz tel me in detail..... thank u....
Bobby V. (Guest)
> can u plz tel me in detail..... thank u....
Julian L. (Guest)
Nope. Perhaps someone else will.