Forum: Ruby new to group - is there a FAQ?

Keithy Weasel (Guest)
Hello, avid computer programmer here. Is there a FAQ for this
group?

Keithy Weasel
Justin C. (Guest)
Keithy Weasel wrote:
> Hello, avid computer programmer here. Is there a FAQ for this
> group?
>
> Keithy Weasel

http://rubyhacker.com/clrFAQ.html

-Justin
Default User (Guest)
Phlip wrote:

> What's wrong with Google?? The first hit for [Ruby FAQ] looks
> maintained...

The message you replied to was an effort to disrupt comp.lang.c. It was
heavily cross-posted (I've restored those) and the follow-ups set to
CLC.

Brian
Phlip (Guest)
Default User wrote:
> Phlip wrote:
>
>> What's wrong with Google?? The first hit for [Ruby FAQ] looks
>> maintained...
>
> The message you replied to was an effort to disrupt comp.lang.c. It was
> heavily cross-posted (I've restored those) and the follow-ups set to
> CLC.

Sorry - noticed that after post. I will add the technique to my mental
filters!

(Not that comp.lang.c is especially susceptible to disruption..?
VBGDRC!)