Forum: Ruby membership settings for ruby talk

codeinnova (Guest)
Hi All,
I have been trying to set my membership for this group such that i
receive only one email per day. And although i selected that setting,
i still get a lot of emails instead of an abridged one. Can someone
tell me what is the deal with this?
thanks
suman
Robert K. (Guest)
On 02.02.2009 18:47, codeinnova wrote:
> I have been trying to set my membership for this group such that i
> receive only one email per day. And although i selected that setting,
> i still get a lot of emails instead of an abridged one. Can someone
> tell me what is the deal with this?

Where exactly did you do that setting?  ruby-talk is at least a three
way forum so it can get confusing at times... :-)

Cheers

  robert
Suman G. (Guest)
Well, the page where i edit my membership, there is a question "how do
you want to read this group?" with four choices, i.e
- No Email
- Abridged Email (No more than 1 email per day)
- Digest Email (Approximately 4 emails per day)
- Email

I chose the 2nd one, 'Abridged Email' and still, i get a lot of
individual emails, everytime when a post is made.

Suman