Forum: Ruby on Rails how make deployment

mahmoud_cs (Guest)
how i deploy my application on virtual machine
Daly (Guest)
Mahmoud, could you provide more information on your configuration? Is
the VM local to your machine? Is this for development or production
purposes, etc...
mahmoud_cs (Guest)
On Feb 2, 9:10 pm, Daly <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Mahmoud, could you provide more information on your configuration? Is
> the VM local to your machine? Is this for development or production
> purposes, etc...
>
> On Feb 2, 12:10 pm, mahmoud_cs <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> > how i deploy my application on virtual machine

the vm is for production and  it is local