Forum: Ruby on Rails Rubyforge downloads gone?

safestate (Guest)
the rubyforge zips of the older Rails versions are gone, in fact all
the downloads are gone? i need the rails 2.1.0 zip file for my spree
project
Thomas r. K. (Guest)

You can download it from github:
http://github.com/rails/rails/tree/v2.1.0