Forum: Ruby on Rails Is It Possible to use auto complete with text_field _tag.

Newb N. (Guest)
on 2009-01-31 07:49
hi
Is it possible to use auto complete with text_field _tag.
Kindly let me know

Cheers
Vishwanath N. (Guest)

You can use auto_complete plugin and use text_field_with_auto_complete
tag
rather than text_field_tag

NAYAK

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Newb N. <

- NAYAK
Julian L. (Guest)
Yes. What else would you use it for?

Sent from my iPhone

Newb N. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 05:03
Julian L. wrote:
> Yes. What else would you use it for?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the Reply.
if i can use auto complete with text_tag,could u give me example for
this.

<%text_field_tag :first_name%>

Thank You.
Julian L. (Guest)
Use google to find it. Search for autocomplete rails

Sent from my iPhone

Newb N. (Guest)
on 2009-02-03 05:09
Julian L. wrote:
> Use google to find it. Search for autocomplete rails
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Yes i did it but everything was text_field with auto_complete..
no  usefull results for text_field_tag