Forum: JRuby Ruby for Desktop Applications? Yes we can.

Matt Fletcher (Guest)
Here's a link to a short blog post about a JRuby-driven desktop
application
we've been developing for over a year. Thanks to JRuby, we were able to
develop the app in our favorite programming language and make use of
some
sweet Java libraries.

Link here:
http://spin.atomicobject.com/2009/01/30/ruby-for-d...
Mwadhera M. (Guest)
This is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Matt Fletcher

--
Best,

Mike W.
http://metasaur.us

Matt Fletcher wrote:
> Here's a link to a short blog post about a JRuby-driven desktop
> application we've been developing for over a year. Thanks to JRuby, we
> were able to develop the app in our favorite programming language and
> make use of some sweet Java libraries.

Great article, and the application looks beautiful. I wish all the apps
I use could be that nice. Fancy doing a Twitter or Mail client? :)

- Charlie