Forum: Ruby win32ole method missing

Jamie F. (Guest)
There seems to be a method missing in the TimeScaleValue object of
WIN32OLE. See:

irb(main):126:0> tsval.Value
WIN32OLERuntimeError: unknown property or method `Value'
    HRESULT error code:0x80020006
      Unknown name.
  from (irb):124:in `method_missing'
  from (irb):124
  from ^C:0

and yet

irb(main):127:0> tsval.ole_get_methods
=> [StartDate, EndDate, Value, Index, Application, Parent]

Anyone have an idea what's going on here? Is WIN32OLE just not fully
implemented?
Jamie F. (Guest)
On Jan 29, 11:15 pm, Jamie F. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> and yet
>
> irb(main):127:0> tsval.ole_get_methods
> => [StartDate, EndDate, Value, Index, Application, Parent]
>
> Anyone have an idea what's going on here? Is WIN32OLE just not fully
> implemented?

I should mention the TimeScaleValue object is part of Microsoft
Project.