Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 My first contribution to hiki

Vincent C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-30 01:18
Hi everyone.

I try to edit the hiki. I change this page:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?GLib%3A%3ATimeout
I would like to know if I have done things the rigth way.

I would like to edit Gtk.timeout_add to mark the method as deprecated
and to point to GLib::Timeout.add. Should I? Is there a "deprecated"
style?
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?cmd=vie...

Should I take a hiki loggin? How to?
Pascal T. (Guest)
Le vendredi 30 janvier 2009 à 00:18 +0100, Vincent C. a écrit :
> Hi everyone.
>
> I try to edit the hiki. I change this page:
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?GLib%3A%3ATimeout
> I would like to know if I have done things the rigth way.
>
> I would like to edit Gtk.timeout_add to mark the method as deprecated
> and to point to GLib::Timeout.add. Should I? Is there a "deprecated"
> style?

Something like "((* Deprecated. *)) Use GLib::Timeout#add instead."
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] My first contribution to hiki" on Fri, 30 Jan
2009 00:18:11 +0100,
    Vincent C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Should I take a hiki loggin? How to?

It's optional. If you logged-in, your submission never treat
as spam. If you tell me your mail address, I'll send back an
Hiki account.

kou
Vincent C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-31 10:04
Kouhei S. wrote:
>If you tell me your mail address, I'll send back an Hiki account.

My address is:
vinc4mai+at+gmail.com
Replace +at+ by @.