Forum: RSpec Rspec beta book documenting errors

aidy lewis (Guest)

Where should we be documenting errors in the Rspec beta book?

Thanks

Aidy
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM, aidy lewis
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where should we be documenting errors in the Rspec beta book?

There is an "Errata" link on the main book page that points here:
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/achbd/errata

Aslak
David C. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM, aidy lewis
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where should we be documenting errors in the Rspec beta book?

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/achbd/errata

THANKS!