Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] two running formats

aidy lewis (Guest)

Is it possible to run the html and console formatting concurrently in
Cucumber?

Thanks

Aidy
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:21 PM, aidy lewis
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run the html and console formatting concurrently in Cucumber?

It should be, yes. Check --help for details.

Are you running into any issues?

Aslak