Forum: JRuby JRuby client for RabbitMQ

Ikai L. (Guest)
My coworker Jerry wrote a client for the Erlang based RabbitMQ for
JRuby.
There's a very specific use case why we needed this and couldn't go with
any
of the other MQs ... I just don't remember what it is.

At any rate, the Github repo is here:

http://github.com/jerryluk/rabbitmq-jruby-client

Ikai
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Ikai L. wrote:
> My coworker Jerry wrote a client for the Erlang based RabbitMQ for
> JRuby. There's a very specific use case why we needed this and couldn't
> go with any of the other MQs ... I just don't remember what it is.
>
> At any rate, the Github repo is here:
>
> http://github.com/jerryluk/rabbitmq-jruby-client

Nice...you guys looking for a place to host it as a project or is it
pretty much "done" and there's no more work being done? Sounds like
others in the Ruby world would be interested...I know there's been an
erlang fever going around.

- Charlie