Forum: NGINX Nginx as proxy: automatically decoding URL-encoded URLs?

Jason Davies (Guest)
Hi all,

Just been playing with using nginx as a proxy and it seems to be
automatically decoding URLs that contain URL-encoded chars (e.g. /foo/
bar%2Fbaz -> /foo/bar/baz) - is there any way to turn this off?

--
Jason Davies

www.jasondavies.com
Igor S. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 07:56:01PM +0000, Jason Davies wrote:

> Just been playing with using nginx as a proxy and it seems to be
> automatically decoding URLs that contain URL-encoded chars (e.g. /foo/
> bar%2Fbaz -> /foo/bar/baz) - is there any way to turn this off?

     location / {
         proxy_pass http://backend;
     }

i.e.: