Forum: GNU Radio R: LED on USRP

Alberto T. (Guest)
Hello Bari
In my still early exploration of the USRP, I've seen 2 SMD LEDs (D402
and D403) which are placed near the FX2
controller (USB).
One is a kind of controller heartbeat, the second (it seems to me) turns
on when there's active USB2 transmission to
the FPGA.

Alberto

>Take Care
>Bari

Attiva Tiscali Tutto Incluso: telefoni e navighi senza limiti A SOLI €10
AL MESE FINO ALL’ESTATE. Attiva entro il 29/01/09!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/tuttoincluso/