Forum: GNU Radio Re: SVN Revisions and GSSM-

José Carlos R. (Guest)
OK. I have just installed that recommended revision. But when I am
installing GSSM in the step 5, I type sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm. It
gives me the following error:

*wsn@wsn-desktop:~$ sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm
/usr/local/bin/mktun: error while loading shared libraries:
libgruel.so.0:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory*

Is there any solution?
Can help me anyone that have installed GSSM? I would like to test GSSM.

Thanks ever so much.

Jose Carlos

2009/1/28 José Carlos R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Martin DvH (Guest)
On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 11:26 +0100, José Carlos R. wrote:
> OK. I have just installed that recommended revision. But when I am
> installing GSSM in the step 5, I type sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm.
> It gives me the following error:
>
> wsn@wsn-desktop:~$ sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm
> /usr/local/bin/mktun: error while loading shared libraries:
> libgruel.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

This looks like mktun is compiled/linked to the latest version of
gnuradio in stead of the recommended version.

Make sure only the recommended version of gnuradio is installed.
That means, uninstalling all previous versions you have installed
cleaning your gnuradio buildtree
configuring and building the gnuradio buildtree
installing the gnuradio buildtree
example:
cd gnuradio-recommendedversion
sudo make uninstall
make clean
make distclean
./bootstrap
./configure
make
sudo make install

After that
uninstall the gssm buildtree
clean the gssm buildtree
build the gssm buildtree
install the gssm buildtree

example:
cd gssm
make uninstall
make clean
./configure
make
sudo make install

> Is there any solution?
> Can help me anyone that have installed GSSM? I would like to test
> GSSM.

I haven't installed GSSM, but following standard procedures should work.

Greetings,
Martin