From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:57 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Git push

As you may have seen via the RSS feed, I have pushed a new IronRuby
revision out. This still requires the MERLIN_ROOT variable and the
CSPROJ has load issues due to SpecSharp.targets, but both of those are
being phased out. I'm waiting on a code review for the shelveset that
will get rid of MERLIN_ROOT checking, and I'm working on the changes for
SpecSharp.

Enjoy!

JD