Forum: Ruby on Rails Use URL only if aviable

Andi G. (Guest)
on 2009-01-27 19:45
hi

I have an RSS feed on my page and if the rss source is not aviable it
prints out an error.

<%= parseFeed("http://www.domain.de/phpBB3/rss.php", 10) %>

How can I tell ruby only to use the rss feed if the rss source is
aviable?

something like unless? or so?

Greetings Chaos
Andi G. (Guest)
on 2009-02-01 16:08
anybody knows a solution? I would love to hear it ;-)
Hassan S. (Guest)
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Andi G.

<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>