Forum: RSpec (Cucumber) Non-default folder hierarchy in Cucumber Textmate bundle

Tim W. (Guest)
Hi Guys,

I refactored my folder hierarchy organizing my cucumber features in
sub-folders of features such as model, control, listeners, etc.

When I run from the command line now I use the -r features prior to
specifying the folder name, all is good. From textmate, APPLE-R, how
do I specify the -r?

Many TIA,

Tim
Ben M. (Guest)
On 1/27/09 10:33 AM, Tim W. wrote:

> Tim

Go to preferences..
Click on Advanced.
Click on Shell Variables.
Enter new one:

Variable: TM_CUCUMBER_OPTS
Value: --format=html -r features

-Ben
Tim W. (Guest)
Sweet. Thank you Ben. Tim
Matt W. (Guest)
On 27 Jan 2009, at 17:33, Tim W. wrote:

> I refactored my folder hierarchy organizing my cucumber features in
> sub-folders of features such as model, control, listeners, etc.

Wow - are you using Cucumber to write unit tests?

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com