Forum: Ruby on Rails Tutorials on Apache and Rails on mongrel

Joshua P. (Guest)
Dear all,

Could anyone refer me a good tutorial for setting up apache as the
proxy for Rails apps that uses Mongrel?

Thank you very much.

--
If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/jpartogi
Ryan B. (Guest)
I would suggest that you use passenger as that's much easier than the
alternative solutions: http://modrails.com/
-----
Ryan B.
James D. (Guest)
on 2009-01-27 07:12
Ryan B. wrote:
> I would suggest that you use passenger as that's much easier than the
> alternative solutions: http://modrails.com/
> -----
> Ryan B.

These are the Apache settings you need: