Forum: NGINX SVN with Nginx?

Ilan B. (Guest)
So we just started using SVN and would like to use it to update our
production server running nginx.  What needs to be installed /
configured?

Thanks
mike (Guest)
i believe you have to proxy it to apache and use apache's svn
configuration stuff.

subversion uses DAV (afaik) but i think it needs a few things nginx
does not support.

direct nginx support for it would go on my wishlist though...
Igor S. (Guest)
On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 12:13:06AM -0800, mike wrote:

> i believe you have to proxy it to apache and use apache's svn
> configuration stuff.
>
> subversion uses DAV (afaik) but i think it needs a few things nginx
> does not support.

SVN support is not a few things. It's required
1) full WebDAV support,
2) DeltaV support,
3) SVN repo format support.
mike (Guest)
Anyone interested in getting svn support into nginx ? I can put some
money in the pot.