Forum: Ruby on Rails Possible Rails Related Open Source Project

Schalk N. (Guest)
-- Did not make it to the list the first time it seems.

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering, is there anyone on this list that would be interested
in working on an open source project to create a solution for generating
website thumbnails in Rails?

If there is any interested parties please let me know,
Schalk
Aaron T. (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Schalk N.
> -- Did not make it to the list the first time it seems.
>
> Hi there everyone,
>
> I was wondering, is there anyone on this list that would be interested
> in working on an open source project to create a solution for generating
> website thumbnails in Rails?
>
> If there is any interested parties please let me know,

We got your message last time.

--
Aaron T.
http://synfin.net/