Forum: GNU Radio Simple testing Program

Muhammad A. (Guest)
I want to take signal  from signal generator and want to display it
using
usrp and gnu .any body have such program.
Igor A. (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Muhammad A.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

There are two programs you might want to take a look: bin/usrp_fft.py,
which presents a nice window with the FFT of the signal, and
bin/usrp_oscope.py, which is an oscilloscope.

--
Igor A.