Forum: Ruby creating facebook

Hellkor H. (Guest)
on 2009-01-25 21:52
what about creating facebook with rails !
Hellkor H. (Guest)
on 2009-01-25 21:53
what about creating Google map with rails !
Hellkor H. (Guest)
on 2009-01-25 21:54
 what about creating website forum with rails !
Hellkor H. (Guest)
on 2009-01-25 21:55
Hellkor Hellkorduo wrote:

>  what about creating bd magasin with rails !
badboy (Guest)
Hellkor Hellkorduo schrieb:
> what about creating facebook with rails !
what about creating Youtube with rails ?!
Matt H. (Guest)
Hellkor Hellkorduo wrote:
> Hellkor Hellkorduo wrote:
>>  what about creating bd magasin with rails !

well go and do it then...

--
Matt H.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Jan 25, 2009, at 12:02 , Matt H. wrote:

> Hellkor Hellkorduo wrote:
>>> what about creating bd magasin with rails !
> well go and do it then...

> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.

so you have a sig about top posting yet don't know not to feed the
trolls?
Alex F. (Guest)
Hellkor Hellkorduo wrote:
> what about creating facebook with rails !

What about destroying facebook with ruby? That would be so much cooler.