Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] Long backtrace

Mark W. (Guest)
I'm getting a humongous backtrace when I have an error in a Cucumber
feature. Is there a way to quiet it down a bit?

///ark
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Mark W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> I'm getting a humongous backtrace when I have an error in a Cucumber
> feature. Is there a way to quiet it down a bit?

It's filtering by default. -b gives you a full backtrace. If you get a
long
one by default it's a bug. Please advise how to reproduce. Cucumber
version,
Ruby version etc.

Aslak
Mark W. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 7:02 PM, aslak hellesoy

> Ruby version etc.

I filed a ticket on Lighthouse.

///ark