Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionView::TemplateError (undefined method `comment_count='

Rajan B. (Guest)
on 2009-01-24 21:37
Hello,

I am using Facebooker RoR plug-in.

Following code used to work but suddenly I am getting an error which I
am not able to decipher. Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Rajan

ActionView::TemplateError (undefined method `comment_count=' for
#<Facebooker::User::Status:0xb6c382bc @message={}, @time="0">) on line
#3 of meetings/list.fbml.erb:
1: <div style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top:10px;">
2: <h1>
3: Hi <%= @current_facebook_user.first_name %>, Welcome to trymeet.
4: </h1>
5: </div>
6
KokoBean (Guest)
Same here!!! Arrrrhhhhahhhghhggg... The same code used to work and,
all of a sudden, it does not now. What is going on? Please help!

On Jan 24, 11:37 am, Rajan B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Rajan B. (Guest)
on 2009-01-26 21:41
KokoBean wrote:
> Same here!!! Arrrrhhhhahhhghhggg... The same code used to work and,
> all of a sudden, it does not now. What is going on? Please help!
>
> On Jan 24, 11:37�am, Rajan B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Follow this link for answer ..

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/176661#new