Forum: Ruby on Rails Problem with Pagination in Safari

Chinna (Guest)
Hi all,
I am using a pagination in my application, its working fine in all
browsers except 'Safari'.
Can any one please help me ASAP.

Thanks,
Chinna.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 24 Jan 2009, at 13:41, Chinna wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am using a pagination in my application, its working fine in all
> browsers except 'Safari'.
> Can any one please help me ASAP.

You're going to have to expand on what exactly the problem is in order
for anyone to give meaningful advice.

Fred